photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, April 24, 2017

Sweet 'n Sassy April Release

The background was created using Distress Oxide inks and a stencil. The bouquet was colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I used the new Distress Oxide inks (I love them!) to add color to the background and then stamped the waves in the same Broken China ink. The boats and anchor were stamped on piece of cardstock, colored, cut out, and attached with gel medium.

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a few of the new Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets that were released this month. Four new sets were released this month, ranging in price from $11.95-19.95. My card and Bible pages feature the first three sets listed below. I'm also sharing the fourth new set, which is the last in my list. Head over to the Sweet 'n Sassy store to fill up your cart with new releases! Woot! Woot!
                                                                  Master of the Sea - $19.95




Fly High - $15.95




No comments: