photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, March 6, 2017

Don't Give Up

I'm back! Egads...I have so many design projects and videos due that I am running behind on posting my Sweet 'n Sassy cards. This is a card I created with a few of the new February release stamp sets, Words of Action and Pretty Potted Florals.

To create the background I first used Pan Pastels to lay down a layer of color on a piece of die cut cardstock. I then arranged all of the sentiments on the card front and used the Misti to pick up all of the sentiments at once. (This is just one reason why you need a Misti!) Using the Misti, I was able to stamp all of the words all at once with VersaMark ink. I removed the cardstock from the Misti and again used the Pan Pastels to gently rub over the entire piece. The VersaMark grabs on to the Pan Pastels and makes the words darker. Once you're satisfied with the color, be sure to set the Pastels with a fixative. (Hair spray works great!)

I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the flower and butterflies and then attached with foam tape. The sentiment was embossed in white on black cardstock. My circle was die cut and dry embossed to add a little design.

I hope you enjoyed today's card! Stay tuned for the March release...coming soon!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: