photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wendy Vecchi Wednesday - Mini Album Featuring Mat Minis and Alcohol Ink Technique

Hello friends and welcome to another Wendy Vecchi Wednesday! WVW (Can I create an acronym? It's clear I've been in high tech for too long...the place where everything is turned into an acronym. *giggle*) is a special post where I create a project using Wendy's fabulous products. 

This week's creation is a tiny album, measuring only 2.5" x 2.5" in size. I've got a thing for working in miniature lately. Maybe because I'm running out of space in my studio and I can't fit anything too large...LOL! Whatever the case, I had a great time making this tiny piece that features a bunch of Wendy's Mat Minis and a background technique using Wendy's Archival Inks.



I created a video of the creation of this piece and I hope you enjoy! Happy Crafting!

Finished size:
-Covers - 2.5" x 2.5"
-Inside page - 2 1/8" x 8 1/2" (scored every 2 1/8")

Supplies:
-Mat Minis (Wait until you see the new ones!)

1 comment:

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous project, Kim, and wonderful video!!!!