photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, November 4, 2016

Sweet 'n Sassy Release Day - Birthday Celebration

Today at Sweet 'n Sassy we're celebrating a birthday...nine years! And during this entire month there will be lots of prizes to be won!

To start the celebration, we're releasing four brand new stamp sets today! You can see all of the new sets here. Also, every $9.00 or more order placed during November will be entered into a prize drawing for a $99 shopping spree! (The winner will be announced in early December)

This week, we're offing a free surprise goodie bag with a $25 purchase!

My project for today features the new Furry Friends stamp set, which features four furry friends, some sweet extra images, like those darling mushrooms, and a host of sentiments. 

I created a shaker card using almost all of the images in the stamp set...it was too hard to choose just one or two. I created the frame by repeatably stamping the flower and mushroom images around a die cut circle. The inside of the shaker card was colored with Distress Inks and the sentiment was embossed in white. All of my critters were colored with Copic markers and fussy cut before adding to the card front with foam tape. My shaker bits are from a pack of stars and hearts I purchased at my local craft store.

I hope you enjoy today's project and don't forget to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store to check out all of the new goodies. Make a purchase to be entered into the giveaway!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

How cute, Kim! Love your shaker card…very clever and creative using all of the images from the set!

Judy Rozema said...

I love your circle of flowers and mushrooms! Such a cute design!