photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, August 15, 2016

Thankful Scrapbook Page Featuring The Crafters Workshop Products

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing one of my Crafters Workshop projects that I created a few months ago. (To be honest, I have so many things to share...I just need to find some time to blog! And...I've been working on creating videos! Need to work through my technical issues, mostly with my very old and slow PC, but am hoping to have some new videos to share soon...stay tuned!!) OK, back to the project!

I'm sharing a step-by-step tutorial of how I created this scrapbook page...it was super easy!
I started with a piece of 12x12 cardstock, the Zia Sun Bit (TCW2016) and three coordinating Dylusions Ink Sprays. I laid the mask on the paper, gave one good spritz with an ink spray, and then moved the mask, and sprayed again with a different color. Here's the first half of my page:
Next, I used the Tribal Fish (TCW594) stencil, three more coordinating ink sprays and followed the same steps listed above.

Once my ink sprays were completely dry, I added some stamping using the brand new Seth Apter stamps...LOVE them...by stamping in black Archival Ink. Next, I selected my photo and added a bunch of designer papers and embellishments. It's really all about layering papers, die cuts, words, pins, whatever you have on hand. Here are a few close up shots of my completed scrapbook page...A list of the products I used, stencils, stamps, etc. are linked at the end of the post.


Thanks so much for joining me today! Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
-Tribal Fish Stencil (The Crafters Workshop)
-Zia Sun Bit (The Crafters Workshop)

No comments: