photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, April 6, 2015

Life Book Lesson #13

A short and sweet post today...sharing the next Life Book lesson.  Last week's lesson was on creating a field journal, or creating a project based on something found in nature.  Since it's still freezing here in New England (will it ever get warm?), I decided to grab some shells that I had on a shelf at home and draw them, while dreaming of warmer days.  I kept this entire project pretty simple as I really liked the final look of the watercolors (oh, how I love working with watercolors!), and opted to just added a quote (from Ali Edwards).  This project did make me want to create an entire journal dedicated to watercoloring...maybe something to start this summer...

No comments: