photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Love You Scrapbook Page

Today, I'm sharing another project from the "I can't believe I scrapbooked" series! (Seriously, I probably won't scrapbook for another five years! LOL!)  And can you believe this photo?  It's from my honeymoon...16 years ago!  Check out that hair...oh yeah, baby...

My hubby and I got married just five months after our first date (it was love at second sight), and not wanting to wait to save the cash for a big wedding, we ran off to Monterey, CA with only my brother and sister-in-law in tow!  (We also had some good friends fly out to attend the wedding)  Our sweet wedding was followed by two weeks in northern CA...it was a blast!  This picture was from the end of our stay...exploring around the Golden Gate bridge.
I love chipboard pieces and little banners...
 Me and my hubby in all of our youngness....sigh...it goes by too fast!

It only took me 16 years to scrapbook one photo from our honeymoon...I wonder what's next on the list... 
 

No comments: