photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, February 16, 2015

Family Outing



It's another scrapook page from the "seriously, I scrapbooked?!" series!  This page features photos from a trip that we took as a family.  We ended up finding this great walking/biking trail through the woods and along a river. If I lived in this part of CT, I'd be using this trail every day...it was a great walk and featured tons of fishing spots.  When you have two boys...you have to spend time in the woods so this was a really fun part of our trip (and a great way to let two little boys run for a while!)  After dinner, we hit a mini golf spot and indulged in ice cream.  Perfect end to a perfect day!  I do love the memory keeping part of scrapbooking...maybe I should do it more often...I confess I even purchased a scrapbook album...Humm...

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fun page Kim. Love the strips and the denim background. You have a sweet family. :)