photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hey Lookie!

I got a serious blog facelift!  WooHoo!  I have more content to add over the next few days but for now, enjoy all this big, beautiful white space and what will soon be larger photos!  I, for one, can't wait!!

And a HUGE thanks to my designer, Danielle Burkleo!  Danielle not only created this great blog design but she is also the same person who does all of the design work for eclectic Paperie.  Stop by and check out her site when you have a minute!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful new blog look! Sweet and elegant, just like you!

Marjie Kemper said...

Congratulations, Kim! Your site looks fantabulous!

Emma said...

Hey I didn't realize it was done and you switched - looks great!! :)

Unknown said...

Um, but that was really me, not Emma! :)