photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, September 3, 2012

A Pocketful of Sunshine


WooHoo!!!  It's my first post as a CAS Design Team Member!  Somebody pinch me!!  I'm so excited!!
 
Today's challange was "Ways to Use It:Fabric."  I opted to use canvas as my fabric 'cause I love canvas!  I especially love the sticky back canvas as it's so easy to apply to cards!  (And tomorrow I'll be sharing a video of how I created another card using sticky back canvas and Distress Inks!)
 
These sweet images are from the Pocketful stamp set from Wplus9.  I also used the coordinating Pocketful die to cut out the jeans pocket.  The pocket was stamped with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.  The sun was stamped with Wild Honey Distress Ink and the sentiment (a combination of two included in the set) was stamped over the sun.  Love it!  This is a small card, just 4" x 4" but wouldn't this be a fun gift card?
 
Thanks so much for visiting today, go check out what the rest of the DT came up with and go create!!
 
Supplies:
Stamps & Die: Wplus9 (A Pocketful Stamp Set and Coordinating Die)
Sticky Back Canvas
Ink: Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire & Wild Honey)

1 comment:

Erin Smetak said...

What a neat idea! I love pockets!!!