photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy 4th!

Morning folks!  Whew...it was a busy week last week!  We made last minute decision to head to NY for a few days and I ended up being without Internet access (oh, the horror!) so my ability to post or comment or much of anything was greatly diminished!  (You know what...after 24 hours I stopped stressing about not being able to check email frequently and ended up having a really relaxing time.   Maybe this email thing causes too much stress! LOL!)

Today I'm sharing a PSA Essentials project, a scrapbook page showcasing some photos from the 4th of July last week.  I have one more month on the PSA team (a year went by fast!) so I'm looking forward to showing you some of my last projects and then announcing some big news...but you'll have to wait for those details. :-)

This page features papers from Authentique...oh, how I love their products...and a few stamped images from PSA.  The tiny heart, utensils, and the bursts (they're actually snowflakes!) are all from PSA.  Don't the snowflake images look like little fireworks?  Love that!  You can visit this link on the PSA blog for more photos!

Enjoy and hang in there for news...

No comments: