photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cowabunga!

Since it feels so much like summer this week in New England (seriously, over 80 degrees tomorrow??!!), I thought I'd share a fun summer-themed card, featuring stamps from PSA Essentials.
I created a card late last year with this same layout and since I liked it then, I thought the same layout would work well for this fun Snoopy image. Snoopy, on a surfboard, but of course! (Side note - My kids discovered Snoopy over the holidays. Remember the Snoopy Christmas specials that used to be on TV and our parents would let us stay up late to wach the cartoon? Good times...So much fun to sit and watch the same cartoon with my kids so many years later.)

I used two plain circle Nestibilities to create the Cowabunga ring and the colored Snoopy with Copics, cut him out, and adhered him with foam tape. The fun star paper is from a random paper pack and the three blue rhinestones (quickly becoming my "trade mark" 'cause I love them so much!) are from KaiserCraft.

Enjoy and if you're on the East Coast, get out there and enjoy the weather today!

No comments: