photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PB&J

Have I told you...Oh yeah, I have told you how much I love this stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy. *smile* There are four sweet images in the You & Me set, Coffee & Donuts, Peas & Carrots, Salt & Pepper, PB&J, and Milk and Cookies (next week, create a card with milk and cookies!)

This fun pop up card is one that I'll be demonstrating at an upcoming Wholly Scrap! class. During the class we'll create cards using fun and unique folding techniques. I paired my darling stamps with paper from Bo Bunny and Anna Griffin. (Someone stop me...I'm in a major pink phase lately!) My image was colored with Copics and mounted on some fun text paper. The ribbon is from SU!, the buttons are from Papertreyink, and the twine is from Sweet 'n Sassy!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an awesome pop-up card Kim. Love the images and greeting. The soft colors are so pretty!