photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello

I have a class coming up at Wholly Scrap! this week and we'll be creating cards using ribbon (like more ribbon than I would normall use!) and this is one of the cards I'll be creating. For this card I'll be showing the girls how to die seam binding with reinkers and Distress Inks. Fun stuff!

Quick post today...Other details on this card, heart border die from Sweet 'n Sassy and hello sentiment from Paper Smooches! Oh and the background of this card is Core-di-nations cardstock, which has a colored core that is revealed when sanded. I embossed the cardstock first and then sanded the raised edges to reveal the teal core...neat, huh?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely ribbon card Kim. Especially love the pretty lace. :o)