photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Joy

I know, Christmas is over and the last thing you want to think about is wrapping another present or picking up more pine needles, but how about scrapbooking those precious holiday photos! It's definitely time for scrapbooking and today I'm happy to share this layout, featuring PSA Essentials stamps, of one of our Christmas mornings from a few years ago.
The designer paper I used is from Little Yellow Bicycle and the fun sparkly holly is from Petaloo (love their designs!) The present and holly leaves, all in circles, are from PSA.
This was a fun layout, one I found in a book I think, and perfect for showing off multiple photos. My goal for pages is to complete 2-4 pages for an event and then put the remaining photos in standard photo sleeves. This allows me to create scrapbook pages much more quickly as I'm only scrapbooking a few photos.

This page was perfect to capture some of the highlights of our 2008 Christmas; Cooper's obsession with his electric toothbrush (even trying to steal his brother's toothbrush), my grandmother from NY being with us, Carter delighting in one of his favorite story books, getting his first watch, and both of them modeling the handmade knight costumes that I made for them that year. The plastic swords and shields over paired with their jammies was fabulous! This is definitely one of the greatest joys of scrapbooking, being able to go back and relive those precious memories.

Enjoy and be sure to check out their PSA Essentials blog for more beautiful work featuring their stamps!

No comments: