photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, December 17, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas - Day Eight

I'm back with the next tag/card and this one...it's a favorite!! I love all the little bits and pieces all over the card and the big 'ol challenge Tim put me through to try and come up with the parts that would work for this card because I had almost none of what he used on his tag! So...let's get started!! (And remember that for full instructions on the tags, visit Tim's blog)
For today's card I was missing the stamp sets, die cuts, and some of the embellishments that Tim was missing. However, I did have this fun dress form stamp set in my collection of Tim stamps and realized that it had the same look as the one that Tim used. My background was stamped with some of the word stamps that came with this set and the dress form was stamped on grungeboard.

Tim used a clock face die for the large background die but I used a punched scallop die from Spellbinders to act as my "clock." Tim used his gear die to fill the open area in the clock but since I didn't have the die, I picked up a fun package of gear stickers from Jolees.

I did have the film strip, vial label, and ticket so I was able to add those fun tidbits and then instead of adding a metal number 25, like Tim did, I opted to use this fun wooden game piece, which is noting the age I wish I still was! LOL!

This is so my style and I was just in love with the end results! A HUGE thanks to Tim for the inspiration and techniques!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous tag Kim. Love how you made it work with different products! Very creative. :o)

Kathi said...

Great take on the Steampunk tag!