photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Merry Christmas to You

Seriously, can we delay Christmas by say another three months? I'm just not ready, no matter how many Christmas cards I create! :-) Who has started their shopping already? Me? I plan to start on December 23... Today's card features stamps by Just Rite and die cuts by Spellbinders. Last month we started a Spellbinders club at Wholly Scrap! Club members are give an opportunity to purchase Spellbinders dies and Just Rite stamps, when applicable, at a discounted price and during our meeting we create one or two CAS projects. Spellbinders has generously donated product for retail stores along with samples for instructors to re-create. Last months card sample was created by Kim Crawford. I adore Kim's work and was excited to try out her card layout. I was also excited to try out the matching stamps and dies. Love them! I was just stunned at how pretty these ornament stamps and dies were, the photos don't do them justice. Dies are from the Heirloom Ornaments set and the stamp set is Merry & Bright. I plan to definitely create more cards with these products!! A big thank you to Spellbinders and Kim Crawford! Enjoy!

No comments: