photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Another Happy Birthday

I'm on a happy birthday kick this month!! Did you know that this month is Sweet 'n Sassy's birthday celebration month! During the entire month of November (our 4th year in business - yeah!!), Sweet 'n Sassy is offering weekly sales! There are some amazing offers so please visit the SNSS web site asap!

Today's card, which is one I created for this week's CAS challenge over at Splitcoast, features my friend Ted (I don't know, doesn't he look like Ted? Ted the Turtle?) from the Gifts from Turtle stamp set and designer paper from Jillibean Soup. Nothing complicated about this card (as is the joy of CAS cards!), just an embossing folder, a notebook punch, and a few snips of ribbon. Love this sweet and simple cards!! (And I have a thing for Ted too...he's awfully cute..)

Enjoy!

No comments: