photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

For my Friend

So...I tried out for the CAS team on Splitcoast last week and...I made it to the semi-finals! That fact was so exciting for me! I love the CAS team and love their challenges...and it is a challenge...keeping it simple is not easy for this not-so-simple girl! However, it is a style that I definitely enjoy and want to keep working at perfecting! Unfortunately I didn't make it to the final round of try outs but there's always next time! I'm excited to see who they pick for the team!

Our second challenge for the semi-finalists was to create a card featuring presents. I created two cards for the challenge and this is one of them! (I ended up posting the other as it was a bit more simple and sometimes you can't help but wonder if you should have gone with the other option!!) No worries, now I get to share this card featuring a sweet present image from Sweet 'n Sassy today!

This image is from the Christmas Itty Bitties stamp set and is the greatest set that includes six itty bitty stamps! The design is fairly simple, an embossed panel and a few scallops on each side of the embossed area. My three little presents are colored in pink and glitter stripes (I've got a thing for pink lately!) and backed by a pink square.

While I didn't make the team this time, I hope you enjoyed today's card and you take a moment to check out the CAS message board on Splitcoast!

Enjoy!

PS - PSA Essentials blop hop on December 1 - be sure to check back for all the details!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Kim. Love the soft pink. Congrats on making the next round! :o)