photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Hike with PSA Essentials

I'm super excited to share my first PSA Essentials project!! A 12x12 scrapbook page focused on a hike that I took with my family last year. I was so excited to break out these new stamps and I had a great time creating with them! For this page I used the PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps to spell – "HIKE" and a decorative bee image from the PSA Country Home set. I started my page by adding a boat load of punched circles, which were sewn into place.

I stamped the word "HIKE" on cream cardstock and then used a 1 1/4" circle punch to cut out the letters. I backed them with dark brown cardstock using a 1 3/8" circle punch. The designer paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle (this is from an old collection...I've just been waiting for an excuse to use this!) The orange cardstock was dry embossed with a wood grain embossing folder from Tim Holtz. The "FALL" letters are grungeboard (also from my BFF Tim) and I inked them and stamped on them before attaching to the page. The flower is from Petaloo and the bees were stamped on cream cardstock, colored with Copics, cut out and attached to a few places on the page with foam tape.

My journaling was done on the computer and after I printed out the page I used a set of Nestibilities dies to cut out the shape. A few scallops and wide twill tape were the finishing touches! Be sure to check out the PSA Essentials web site and blog for more details and to go shopping! These stamps are seriously FUN!!

Enjoy!

No comments: