photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back to School

I know it seems a little bit late to be showcasing a back to school scrapbook page but when you homeschool, your start date can be a little flexible. Our family is in to week three of school so I'm clearly running a bit behind on my posting! :-) This page was part of my second September assignment for PSA Essentials.

This page features paper from Pink Pasilee, tissue tape from Tim Holtz (along with stamps, grungeboard letters/numbers, and a die cut ticket), and a banner die from My Favorite Things. The letters to spell out my title are from the Vanilla Peel set.

And these darling Super Star and A+ images are from the Super Star set. I love how the PSA stamps can be used with a border, as I did with the Super Star image, or without, like the A+ image. So many options! You can read more about this page and their products on the PSA blog, here.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love this page Kim! Great photo and you fit in so much without it looking too busy.