photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Take Time for a Friend

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing a fun card that I created for a Wholly Scrap! class last week. Our class focused on stamping on acetate and we all had a great time playing! (You can see one of my other class cards, using the same stamp set, here)

This card features a background stamp from SU!, which I stamped in white Staz-On ink. The inside of the card is just plain gray cardstock, which has been folded in half and attached to only the back of the acetate card. The pink band was created with a Spellbinders die. This was the first time I've used a decorate edge die and I love it! Great way to add a fun embellishment to cards! My center white piece of cardstock was cut out using a Nestibilities die and then run through the Big Shot with an embossing folder for added texture. The images are from a Hero Arts stamp set, What's Perking. Isn't the toast image a blast! Love it! I simply colored the images with Copics, cut them out and popped the up with foam tape. I also added a fun pink ribbon, from American Crafts, to the bottom of the sign. And PS - Adore the pink/grey color combo!!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy today's card!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kim, it was so nice to meet you tonight! This is a beautiful card. Love the stamping on acetate and the little pink ribbon fringe you created. Very sweet!