photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, August 26, 2011

Paper Smooches Birdie Thanks

Greetings! Just a quick post to share today's card, which is one I created a few weeks ago using the fabulous Paper Smooches digi stamps!

I created the cloud background with a hand cut cloud stencil and sponges. I also hand cut the tree branch, which I then embossed with a bark embossing folder from Tim Holtz. The leaves were also hand cut and attached with glue. The bird was colored with Copics and I added a sweet moss nest for her. The sun is just a punched circle with a little bit of yellow Distress Ink!

Enjoy! And if you don't hear from me for a few days it's because Ms. Irene has knocked out power in New England! Will be back asap!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I just love this card Kim! The little bird is oh so cute. Love the little nest you created for her. :)