photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Magic of Oz

Welcome friends!! Today I'm featuring a card made with products from Wholly Scrap! For the next week weeks, I'm going to be hosting challenges over on our store blog and we'd love to have you play along! Prizes will be given for challenge winners and we'll gladly ship to anywhere in the US (sorry my dear international friends!!). You can check out all of the details here.

My card was created using paper from Graphic 45, "The Magic of Oz" collection. Love the last few releases from Graphic 45, perfect for creating without even stamping! I used a cut our of Dorothy as my focal point and then built upon that by adding vintage stick pins, red glitter stars, and black rhinestones. The alphabet paper is from Core-dinations and is actually part of today's Wholly Scrap! Takeover Challenge.

I'll be back on Wednesday with another challenge and a Sweet 'n Sassy card to share!! Check back and enjoy today!!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

So fabulous. I do love Graphic 45's stuff and you clearly use it really, really well.