photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wish You Were Here

I do actually wish that some of my out-of-state friends and family were here in lovely NH during the summer. It's a beautiful area and I love living here!! :-)

Today's card features images from a recently released Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set, Beauty by the Sea. This is a card that I'll be demonstrating during a Wholly Scrap! class later this week. The class is focused on creating a set of CAS cards using this set and the Happy Ocean Friends set. I'm looking forward to playing with these great sea-inspired stamps!!

To make the background of this card I grabbed a large acrylic block and attached the large shells stamps to the block...instant background stamp! The ink color is Tumbled Glass from Ranger. I then stamped two shells on cardstock, colored them with Copics, cut them out and attached them to the oval with foam tape. A perfect CAS card layout!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kim S said...

This is so sweet and gentle. I definitely wish that I were there!