photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, July 29, 2011

What's Perking?

Today's card is in celebration of Hero Arts stamps! Love them!! I picked up far too many sets when I was in Ohio at the Stamping Around event (Toyrifix sells a good selection of Hero Arts stamp sets...and they ship!)

When I was in OH, I was also inspired by Tammy Hershberger's acetate card class and decided that I'd love to offer the same type of class at Wholly Scrap! This is the first card I created for the class.

I used the What's Perking stamp set for this card 'cause I love all things coffee! I stamped the images on kraft and opted to not color (shocking!) but I love the look of the plain black lines on the craft cardstock. The designer paper is from GCD Studios, the pre-folded acetate cards are from Hero Arts (I purchased mine from Toyrifix). The gold ribbon is from Papertreyink and the gingham is from SU! And since we're playing with acetate it makes perfect sense to also decorate the inside of the card, which is where my fun sentiment is located!

Enjoy and have yourself a big 'ol cup of coffee today!!

No comments: