photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp Set Revisit - Woof You

Happy Saturday friends! Is everyone enjoying at least a small break from the insane heat this weekend? Today when I walked outside, I was met with cooler temps, which is a blessed relief from the past few days of over 100 degrees! Strange weather for the Northeast!

Today I'm sharing a card that I created for a friend of mine that had a stressful week...Sometimes just knowing that you're loved and someone is praying for you brings some comfort. And since my friend has a thing for cute little puppies, I had to use this darling Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set, Woof You.

I colored this cutie with Copic markers and paired him with paper from TaDa Creative. (I love that flowered background paper...so cute!!)

Enjoy and have a blessed weekend!!

No comments: