photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Sky is the Limit

Remember the Stamping Around event in OH? Remember that it was hosted by a great toy/stamping store called Toyrifix? And remember that I came home with far too many new stamps, dies, and other goodies? Well I'm finally pulling those new goods out of their bags, where they have been living for the past month, and made a card for the Toyrifix challenge (you can check it out here).

Today's card, which was made for a brand new high school grad from our church, was created using the super cute Cat's Pajamas stamp set, Away We Go. I love these bunny images...those ears...so huge and fabulous! And how about those clouds? I'm finally jumping on the shaped die bandwagon and since Toyrifix was carrying all kind of fun dies, I had to purchase a few! The cloud die is called Cloud Border and it's also from The Cat's Pajamas. My designer paper is from Echo Park.

Enjoy and remember...The sky is the limit!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cute card Kim. Love the great "scene", the CP image, the clouds! Just perfect.