photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bee Happy - Use Paper Smooches Stamps!!

When we were at Stamping Around in OH, Julie told me about Paper Smooches stamps. I said, "sounds interesting." And then she showed me the Paper Smooches stamps and I said, "AHHHH!!! I need them!!!" Seriously, these are some darling stamps and I can't wait to place an order!

In the meantime, how about I share a card using one of their FREE digi images!! You can see more samples on their blog. I also confess that I'm submitting this card for their August guest designer spot. I'd be giddy, tickled, and just plain over the moon for the guest spot! So, ummm, Kim...pick me, ok? :-)

This was a pretty straight forward design and I actually used scraps to make the card. Love when that happens! The card size is more narrow than a standard card, only about 3.5" wide. I ran two pieces of cardstock through the Big Shot, using two different embossing folders. Such a great way to add dimension and design to cards, without a lot of work. I did add an extra set of wings, covered with glitter of course, and colored the stripes with a gel pen so they're nice and shiney (wish there was a good way to photograph that shine!!). The sentiment was made in to a paper ribbon and attached with foam tape.

Enjoy today's card and go check out Paper Smooches web site, you'll love their stuff!

No comments: