photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tim Holtz CAS Card

We carry a variety of Tim Holtz products at the store where I work and last week some of the newly released stamp sets arrived! Since I had limited stamping time a few nights ago I decided to challenge myself to make a non-vintage (see Mom, no aged edges!) Tim Holtz-inspired card. And what's one of the easiest ways to make a quick card? Go monochromatic! (Well almost...I did add a bit of yellow...)

For this card I created a background using a variety of stamps from the Haberoashery set. I then stamped the dress form and one of the postage stamp looking images on to a separate piece of cardstock, cut those out and attached them with foam tape to background. Then all that was needed was those big 'ol yellow scallops!

Love it! Enjoy!

No comments: