photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Sketch Challenge

Hey, guess what? This week Sweet 'n Sassy is hosting the sketch challenge on Splitcoast! And the sketch is a super easy one...only three layers! It's perfect for either a CAS or super layered card. You can check out the details here.

I was thrilled to have time to create a card this afternoon. I opted to use the main image spapce to highlight a word stamp. This is the Psalm 23 stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy and it's an great stamp because it not only features the text from Psalm 23 but it also includes a short description about what the verses point to. For example, "I shall not want...that's supply."

For my paper I used some beautiful designs from the Cosmo Cricket Cira 1934 paper stack. Love the colors and designs in this set! I then created a color background, using Distress Ink and sponges, for the image. (The dots are created by dropping water on to the ink paper; the water acts as bleach.) I simply added a few rhinestones and a butterfly.

Enjoy and be sure to check out the sketch challenge...Maybe even play along this week!

No comments: