photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Little Crabby

Not that I've ever been a little crabby and needed to apologize...right...

Hey gang! I'm checking in for the last time this week because tomorrow I'm headed out to the Stamping Around Ohio event! WooHoo! Can't wait to see all my stamping buddies and spend a few days stamping! Fun stuff!

Today's card was featured on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog a few days ago but I thought I'd share it here too, in case you missed it. This card features a darling crab image (and sentiment) from the Happy Ocean Friends stamp set, which is the cutest set ever!

Simple card design; I focused most of my efforts on the small square (only 2.5" x 2.5") in the middle of the card. A few sponged clouds, some kraft cardstock sand, a punched circle for a sun, and a little crabby popped up on foam tape.

Enjoy!

No comments: