photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, May 20, 2011

Wildflowers - Take Three

Are you guys tired of my Sweet 'n Sassy Wildflowers cards yet? Sorry but I adore this stamp set! Love it, love it, love it!! :-) This is a card I demonstrated at one of my Wholly Scrap! classes, where I was showing the ladies reverse masking. I created a mask by using a Nestibilities die to cut out the shape. Then a little Distress Ink and sponging filled in the empty space. (Oh, and a Post-It Note sun!) Then the flower stamp went on top of the sponged area (don't remove the mask until you're done stamping the main image!) Easy peasy!

1 comment:

Basslady said...

i love your creation! :-)

this stamp set is gorgeous and i'd enjoy it so much, seeing even more of your wildflower-cards!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo