photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Sneak Peek - Beauty by the Sea

Are you excited for the June release sneak peeks? Oh, I love it!! And I love this new Sweet 'n Sassy set, Beauty by the Sea. It's finally warm enough out here in the Northeast to imagine heading to the beach and that is one of my favorite places to be! We're blessed to live just about 20 minutes from the ocean and we love to head out after dinner to catch the last few rays of sunshine and enjoy a more empty plot of sand....not that having two little boys allows me much time to sit and relax on that plot of sand! They head straight for the water and delight in trying to outrun the waves. My entire childhood summers were spent at the beach and I love that now our boys can spent some of their childhood there as well.

OK...enough about me! How about this stamp set! Love it!! The set comes complete with six shell images and eight sentiments and you'll be able to purchase this fabulous set on June 1! Be sure to check the Sweet 'n Sassy web site for all udpates on the new sets.

I don't know what it is about shell stamps that make me want to pull out my kraft cardstock but there is just something about kraft cardstock that screams "ocean!" So...I stamped the different shell images all over the kraft cardstock and then layered the entire card with embossed cardstock and ribbon. I used one of the sentiments, relax, and stamped it numerous times to create a little banner across the top and then another on the bottom of the card. Three little rhinestones were the perfect accent!

Enjoy and be sure to check out the other DT blogs to see their creations (links can be found on the left hand side of the page).

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I LOVE the layers. What a perfectly creative use of color, embossing, tearing and stamping!