photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Cube

How about a super cute and easy project, perfect for Mother's or Father's Day or even as a Christmas card....it's a photo cube and you can find the directions for making this project on Splitcoast.
This was a project I demonstrated at a recent Wholly Scrap! class. The cube is small, just over 3" tall so the amount of space available for extras is minimal. However, I was able to add in a few animal images, which came from a TPC stamp set. (I love the little mama duck and the baby ducklings!)
The designer paper is used is from Echo Park, a fabulous home-inspired line. I opted to label this photo cube for Mother's Day and right now it's a perfect addition to my desk. I think this would also be perfect for Christmas cards, as you can send the cube flat and then provide simple directions for assembly. What a great way to showcase your favorite photos from the year!

Be sure to check out the directions on SCS, super easy and enjoy!

1 comment:

Stampvanwinkle said...

I love this Kim. Well done!!

Hugs,
Deb