photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, May 23, 2011

February Scrapbook Pages

I managed to finally finish my February scrapbook pages!! I've already shared the first page, shown above, but I thought I'd repost so you can see all three pages in a row. And I apologize in advance for the lousy photo quality...I have got to find a way to take good scrapbook photos since they don't fit in to my photo booth!
The paper that I used on all of these pages is from a My Mind's Eye kit called Be Loved. The kit came with a boatload of paper and a 12x12 sheet of die cut shapes and sayings. I also used stamps from Ali Edwards, which you can purchase on Technique Tuesday's site, on the second and third page. (Love her stamps!!)
These pages document an afternoon we spent making homemade play-doh and creating snowmen. This project was part of my youngest's school assignments - counting how many spheres we needed to make a snowman. You might notice that both boys opted for only two spheres...humm...under achievers! LOL! We actually had a blast making the play-doh, which my youngest called "burning hot stuff, " (it was made on the stove) a great phrase to record on the scrapbook page.

I'm finding that I am really enjoying scrapbooking as it's a wonderful way to document little activities, accomplishments, projects, trips, etc. that helps you recall those special and ordinary moment, like a funny comment that your kids made. You think you'll remember but I'm finding that the older I get the less I remember! And even though I've only completed a few months worth of scrapbooking, I find that I'm already going back through my album, enjoying the memories of those moments. I'm looking forward to many more years of documenting our family life.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

great layouts, Kim!