photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blast from the Past

It's been far too long since I created a card with a sweet (or should I say Sweet 'n Sassy!) Cocoa image and this is one of my favorites! I love all things sewn or related to sewing, even though I can barely sew a single straight line with my sewing machine! This darling image, and sentiment, is from the Sew Happy Cocoa stamp set, which includes the Cocoa image and seven sentiments for only $9.00!

For this card I colored the Cocoa image with Copics and used Echo Park, A Walk in the Park, designer paper (also available from SNSS) on the background of the card. The fun crochet ribbon is from American Crafts and this layout is from this week's CAS challenge on Splitcoast.

Enjoy and be sure to check back on Friday when I'll have a Sweet 'n Sassy Sneak Peek for June's release!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Kim. Love cute Cocoa and the great colors. :o)