photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, April 11, 2011

Emerging Color

A quick card from my Wholly Scrap! class last week. This is a technique called emerging color and the looks is achieved the following way: 1) Use solid image stamps for this technique 2) Collage stamp three-four images, in different color inks, all over a white or cream piece of cardstock 3) Allow to fully dry to use an embossing buddy to remove any static, stamp larger solid image in VersaMark and emboss with clear embossing powder 4) Use a brayer and dark ink (I used black on my card) to fully cover the white/cream cardstock. The embossed images will resist the ink. 5) Once the white/cream cardstock is fully covered, use a clean cloth to remove any ink residue from the embossed images. And there you have it! This is a great technique for large floral (or in my case leave) images! All stamps are from Tim Holtz and supplies are from Wholly Scrap! Enjoy your Monday! PS - I have a plea for help!! Blogger will not keep my spacing in my posts, no matter what I do everything gets all bunched up when I publish...even if the preview appears correctly. Anyone have any ideas??

No comments: