photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Keep it Simple Sunday

How about a scrapbook page for this week's KSS project? Yippee! This is my first February page and it features a photo of a big 'ol playdough snowman that was created by my youngest. This was part of one of his pre-school projects that focused on counting. It was a great winter project and I snapped a few great photos of the kids building. I'm hoping to scrapbook those photos this week. So...what's so simple about this page? I only added a few squares of designer paper - all scraps - from My Minds Eye (Be Loved) to a piece of plain 12x12 cardstock. Easy peasy! A few buttons, rub-ons, and paper ribbon were the finishing touches! Enjoy!

No comments: