photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Release Day at Sweet 'n Sassy

It's release day at Sweet 'n Sassy and today they're releasing not one, not two, but EIGHT new stamp sets!! WooHoo!! And not only is Korin offering 15% off the entire release bundle but she's also offering a FREE stamp set when customers spend $33.00 in the entire month of April! You can see the free stamp set below - adorable!! For my card, I used the brand new and oh so cute Babies' Circus set. To create the sentiment background, I laid out all of the sentiments included with the set and then placed my acrylic block on top of the stamps. Now I have a custom stamp! Then I can easily stamp the sentiments all over the background...fun, huh? My sweet teddy bear is stamped and colored with Copics before being added to a piece of yellow cardstock. A piece of blue ribbon was the finishing touch! Check out the free stamp set below, which you will receive for spending just $33 in the month of April, and be sure to head over to the Sweet 'n Sassy web site to see all of the new sets!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How cute!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Kim. Love the coloring. :o)

Stampvanwinkle said...

Oh Kim,

So adorable. Your coloring is wonderful. I love this little bear. Well done.

Hugs,
Deb