photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, April 22, 2011

Blast from the Past

Hey, hey, it's release day! Sweet 'n Sassy is releasing some new digis today, so here to check them out!

For my card, I thought I'd use a previously released image on a card today...something I'd like to try doing on a weekly basis, so we don't forget about all those other fabulous SNSS stamps!! :-) The image is from the Little Boy Toys stamp set, which includes four sweet boy-themed images and five sentiments. I thought I'd create a card that could work for Father's Day and I used a Nestibilities to create the card itself and then layered a cloud background (created with a template, ink, and sponge) and the airplane. The little cloud image is also included with the stamp set and I love the addition of it over the back of the plane. For the sentiment, I inked one word at a time so I could create a long line instead of a block layout, as it was created. The tiny chipboard star I happened to find in my stash when I was looking for something else and I thought it was a great addition!

Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy web site today to check out the new releases....and the old!

Enjoy!

No comments: