photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Release Day

Welcome to March 1st and the release of a whole lotta lovely Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets! WooHoo!! I love release day! :-) Please be sure to hop to the SNSS web site to view all of the new sets and to the other design team blogs to see all of their crafty goodness! My card features the brand new Holding Flower Bethany, isn't she precious? And I should mention that my card is only showing the top portion of this image. You can see the entire image on the card I made here. (The 'sending you hugs' sentiment is from the new Sending Hugs Bethany set.) I paired my image with paper from My Mind's Eye and pearl/stick pin embellishments from SU! My image is colored with Copics and I stamped the butterfly twice, cut one out and popped him up with foam tape. You just need dimension on a card! Be sure to stop by the other DT blogs, links on the left, and show them some love!!

3 comments:

Korin said...

This is so lovely, Kim. All the extra details are wonderful!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Oh Kim,

Look at little Behtany Bunny. You've done a wonderful job on this card. It is adorable.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a lovely card Kim. Great colors and embellishments. :o)