photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, March 31, 2011

SALT Challenge - The Cure for Worry

It's time for another SALT challenge and this week it was my turn to set the challenge. My topic, the cure for worry, was based upon a sermon written by Martyn Lloyd-Jones. With all that's been going on in the world (and with my tendency to worry about future events), I thought this would be a good subject for study. You can read my write up, and see the other SALT creations, on the blog. Enjoy! Oh, the card...Background paper from Tim Holtz (isn't it dreamy...butterflies and kraft paper!!) Scripture text from Sweet 'n Sassy, and that fabulous map print behind the text is also by Tim (one of his new sets!!)

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Very helpful challenge, Kim - and your crafting is beautiful once again. Thank you for the comment you left me - bought tears to my eyes (in a nice way) x

Lythan said...

Oh that verse has borught back memories of a song. The challenge that you set has been a real blessing to me this week. It is just what I needed to hear. I love the card and the verse you have chosen there too (still singing) althoguh I can see those Tim Holtz goodies finding their way onto my wishlist now!

artfulstampin said...

I love the colours you have chosen for this. The verse is perfect for the theme. Thank you for the theme!