photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Badge Holder Album

Greetings Bloggers! My apologizes for no post yesterday...seems my computer decided to die a slow and agonizing (well, I think it was only agonizing for me) death on Sunday evening. Thankfully, we were able to recover all of my data and I'm now the proud owner of one fabulous new Dell laptop!! And now for today's project!
This is a tiny album that I created for a Wholly Scrap! class last week. The pages of the album are created with plastic badge holders, which were purchased at Walmart. Isn't that the coolest! You can find a tutorial on how to bind the album on Splitcoast, under the Resource section.
The paper I used is from a new line from Graphic 45. This paper is so pretty that it makes me want to have another baby (it would have to be a girl!) so that I could decorate her entire room in this paper!
The paper line also came with a 12x12 page of die cut tags and embellishments. One of the tags can be seen on the above pages. The design is full of fairies and woodland creatures...so sweet!
Here's another peek at another tag (a scene from Peter Rabbit) and three paper brads. And since this album screamed little girl, I used a few photos of my cousins two darling baby girls.
I used a few sentiments throughout the album and they're all from Papertreyink. Here's a good look at the fairy design. Darling!
Once you get your pages cut for the album, the design is very simple since it's such a small page to decorate (only about 2 1/2 x 3 1/2). The biggest challenge is finding photos that are small enough to fill the pages but after a bit of resizing, I was able to get my pictures to the correct size. And don't you just love this ending photo, wonderful! Enjoy!

No comments: