photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Keep it Simple Sunday

I know, I know...where is the next tag? No worries, I'll be back tomorrow with the Day 10 tag...as well as days 11 and 12! And I have had a blast with the tags but you know what? I missed my little Cocoa buddy and my Sweet 'n Sassy stamps so I had to whip up a simple Sunday card for everyone, using a brand new digi called Cocoa's Christmas Tree. Isn't he so cute peeking out from behind the tree? Love it! Speaking of trees...does everyone have theirs up yet? We still haven't! Yikes, I'm running late this year! This layout is one that I found in a SU! mini catalog and I thought it would be the perfect way to showcase this darling image. Once Cocoa was colored (with Copics) and cut out using a plain Nestibilities circle, I cut out two scalloped circles from a dark and light shade of burgundy cardstock and layered one circle on top of the other. Once Cocoa was attached, I bent up the scallops from the top scalloped circle. It added just a hint of dimension...very fun! (You can click on the photo to enlarge the image) The fun holly paper under Cocoa is from the brand new Echo Park line, which everyone is raving about...it is quite fabulous! The sentiment across the top is from the O Christmas Tree stamp set, and the twill tape around the card is from SU! The bottom scallops were created with a SU! punch. Enjoy and be sure to check back late tomorrow for the next tag!!

No comments: