photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tiffany Doodles Challenge - TD06

It's time for another Tiffany Doodles challenge!! Wow!! How does a month go by so quickly? :-)Did you participate in last month's challenge? Did you know that you have an opportunity to win oodles of free digis if you play along with our challenges? Fabulous!! Be sure to check out all the details here. This month our challenge is to create anything but a card. What fun! I love making creations with paper and just wait until you see what the rest of the team has come up with, definitely worth seeing! Speaking of design team...Tiffany Doodles is looking for a few new members to join the team!! Interested? Find all the details here. For my project I used an image I've had my eye on since joining the team, just waiting for the perfect creation. Let me introduce you to Pocket Mouse! This little baby was the image that pushed me over the edge to try out for the DT...I loved it and I Mr. Mouse is just adorable all dressed up in his Christmas duds. I printed out the image two times on plain cardstock and twice on designer paper. I then colored Monsieur Mouse with Copic markers and cut out just the head from one of the print outs and then just the face from the other to create some serious dimension with foam tape. (The bottom mouse image was printed on a piece of designer paper but not colored) I did the same with the pocket and sentiment (from Sweet 'n Sassy). The designer paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle and the ribbon is from Papertreyink. And hey...I made a little video to show you how to create this super easy box....Hope it makes sense! ;-) Click here.

And now for the challenge details!! Here are the rules of the challenge: Start date: Today, November 7 End date: November 30, Midnight EST Winners Announced: December 1 Don't forget to add your card to the Tiffany Doodles Flickr Gallery! Tagged with: TD06 The Prizes! You have 4 chances to win up to 7 digis of your choice from Tiffany Doodles! 1st place - 7 digis 2nd place - 5 digis 3rd place - 3 digis 1 Random - 3 digis Want to see what the rest of the team came up with? You're in for a treat, their designs are amazing! For details on any of the team cards just click on their name to visit their blog! Tiffany Cammy Deirdre Donna Julie Lindsay Peet Ruby Shannon Vanessa Virginia Enjoy and be sure to stop by the Tiffany Doodles site to enter your card into the prize drawing!!

9 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love your gift bag, Kim! Great colors and I love that Pocket Mouse, too!

Tiffany said...

Kim! What a great bag! I love you made him into a little christmas mouse!! Brilliant and very inspiring for me! Thank you for being such a great team member!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kim, this is just adorable. Great work.

Unknown said...

Adorable little gift bag! Love that mouse!:)

Deirdre said...

Kim, just STUNNING. Adore what you created. Adore that image. So fun, Deirdre

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Absolutely adorable Kim! A perfect little treat bag!

Virginia L. said...

What an IMPRESSIVE and AWESOME project, Kim!! Love your video tutorial! You have such a lovely voice and the instructions are clear and precise! I am inspired!! Hope to see moe of your creative work in blogland! xo

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Love love love this Kim! Mr. Mouse is precious (which is a big deal coming from me as I am not FOND of the little creatures in real life) and the bag - wow - great job!

Debby said...

fantastic little gift bag!