photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, November 5, 2010

CAS Challenge

I think that this would have been a great Keep it Simple post, however, I actually made this card on Monday...for a Monday challenge. Let's see, what day is it? Oh yeah, Friday. Humm...I think I'm running a bit behind! LOL! This card is for this week's SCS CAS (Clean and Simple) challenge, which was to create a sympathy card. So I have to share that making this simple card took me longer than making my turkey card that was posted a few days ago. Goodness, why is it so hard to keep it simple!!?? I had to giggle as I was sitting at my desk agonizing over how to make a quick card. This quick card features a brand spanking new stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy! The November Chrysanthemum features this beautiful chrysanthemum image along with five sentiments. I decided to keep my card really simple and not fill in the image with color and only added a sentiment over the image. I really liked the pink and black color combo but I hope it doesn't look too much like a wedding card...sigh...To finish the card I only added black ribbon and two pearl embellies. The card is long, I like this size, and measures 6" x 4". Enjoy!

4 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Sooo Pretty Kim. I know what you mean, it is so hard for me to make a simple card as well. Yours turned out beautiful.

Anonymous said...

wonderful post, thank you.

Leah said...

This is so pretty Kim! I love the elegant simplicity, so pretty!

Godelieve said...

It's a beautiful, serene card Kim.