photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, October 1, 2010

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Release Day!

Hey guess what? Today is a big digi release day for Sweet 'n Sassy! Yippee!!! We've been so excited about the new SNSS acrylic stamp sets (I hope you've all been trying them out...they rock!) that it's been awhile since we've had a good 'ol digi release...just wait until you see these wonderful new holiday-inspired images!! I'm in love.... For my card, I used the super lovely Holly Wreath image. I think it's no secret that I have a thing for flowers and give me a wreath that's all decked out for the holidays and...well...hello baby!! I colored the wreath with my Copic markers and then used two circle Nestibilities to cut it out. The layout is one from last month's Mojo Monday and the paper is a new line from Imaginsce. Oh, and I added some Stickles to the berries...The sentiment is from the SNSS Christmas Wonder set. Hop on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy web site (hey, it's a new site and it's fabulous) to check out all of the new digis and enjoy!

3 comments:

Leah said...

So pretty Kim:) Love the glitter on the wreath.

Unknown said...

Love this! Great coloring and papers and layout . . . nice! :)

Kathi said...

Oh lovely. Gorgeous wreath. Great coloring and design.