photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Other Tag

Here's my third tag from class this past weekend. You know the tag that took me about 12 tries before I got it right, the one that I didn't complete until 11pm the night before the class, the one that had me buying numerous pieces of cardstock... Whew...I thought I'd never finish this one! And you know what's scary? This was the fastest tag for the class to create...why, of course! LOL! For this tag I used a Tim Holtz swirl mask (love those!), and then applied ink over the entire tag using a blending tool. Once I removed the mask, I was left with this lovely pattern. I then added a script stamp over the swirl, also from Tim. The snowman is from Tim's new die cuts and the snowflake embossing is also from one of his new embossing folders. I used Core-di-nations cardstock for the snowman. This paper has a colored core so when you sand it, the color shows through. This snowflakes look a little on the white side, they were actually more of a pale blue/green color. The final piece was a red paper scarf that was stamped with a Merry Christmas sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look out Tim . . . !! This is awesome! Ok, maybe we can get together and play with "tim stuff" - you know how is sceeerce me!! :)