photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's a Sketch Challenge

WooHoo!! Sweet 'n Sassy is once again the sponsor of this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge and I'm thrilled that I get to participate! You can find the challenge post here. I decided to give you a little peek at a soon-t0-be-released image...ohhhh...Have you seen SNSS's monthly flower stamps? They are wonderful! Next month (available on Novewmber 1), we'll have this beauty, the Chrysanthemum. The set will come with the flower image and five sentiments (you can see one of them on the bottom of my card).
I paired my image with some bright designer paper from s.e.i. (I confess it was nice to play with summery papers again! I already miss summer!!) and satin ribbon from Papertreyink. I also added a bit of glitz to the oval by applying a few sprays of gold Glimmer Mist over the image once I finished coloring. Rhinestones and a hat pin from Little Yellow Bicycle were the finishing touches! Enjoy and hop over to SCS to play along with the challenge!

2 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kim this is just beautiful!!!

Leah said...

OH! I love these in purple, so pretty! I love the little stick pin too, such a sweet detail.